How Can We Help?
- bMobilized Help and Support provides support for bMobilized products. Find solutions for top issues, error messages or get support from a professional. Our support portal provides a rich repository of product information, tutorials, trouble shooting assistance, getting started tips, known product information, compatibility issues and answers to frequently asked questions.
This section is a great place to find answers quickly or to gain insight in using our products effectively.
Questions | Chat
- How do I create an account?
- Can I create an account without running a domain?
- How do I log into bMobilized?
- How much does bMobilized cost?
- As a subscription holder, what do I get?
- Can I try your service for free?
- How do I pay for your services?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- Do you charge per domain?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Do you offer annual subscriptions?
Question: How do I create an account?
Answer: bMobilized automatically converts your existing website to a user friendly and fast mobile site. It is easier to read on a small screen, avoids zooming and loads faster when you are on a mobile data connection.Back to Top
Question: Can I create an account without running a domain?
Answer: Yes! Go to our Sign Up FREE page and create an account.Back to Top
Question: How do I log into bMobilized?Back to Top
Question: How much does bMobilized cost?
Answer: Please see our Pricing Page for our latest rates.Back to Top
Question: As a subscription holder, what do I get?
Answer: Instead of paying for a designer or spending days of your own time, we offer a monthly subscription that includes everything you need: creating your mobile website, automatic updates, hosting, adjusting it to thousands of different mobile screens and emergency support.Back to Top
Question: Can I try your service for free?
Answer: Absolutely! Every bMobilized customer is entitled to a free, seven day trial. You can even edit and publish your mobile site during the trial period.Back to Top
Question: How do I pay for your services?
Answer: You can pay via credit card or PayPal. We will charge your account monthly, and charges will include all domains in your account.Back to Top
Question: When will my credit card be charged?
Answer: All bMobilized customers are entitled to a free seven day trial period. Your credit card will be charged for the first time at the end of that trial period. As long as your subscription is active, you will be charged monthly for all the domains in your account.Back to Top
Question: Do you charge per domain?
Answer: If you have opted to pay for more than one domain we calculate the total price for these domains and only charge you once per month. For current pricing, click here.Back to Top
Question: How do I cancel my subscription?
Answer: "You can cancel your subscription from your account dashboard. 1. Log into your account and click on the ""Dashboard"" button.
2. Under “Payment,” click “Unsubscribe.”
3. Confirm that you want to unsubscribe in the pop up window. You can also contact us, and we'll unsubscribe your domain for you."